Hello, Welcome to Eurobattle.net Wiki - European Warcraft III PvPGN Server.
- Windows XP SP3 or greater
- Warcraft III 1.28.5 (install in path that has only ASCII characters, not unicode! Especially for Turks and Br, you will have problems. No accents!)
- Eurobattle.net Client : Installer v9
- Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 x86 (Required by our Client)
- Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 x86 (Required by Warcraft III 1.27a+)
If you don't have the game, you can download it from our site
Installing Warcraft III 1.28.5
Option 1 (Recommended)
Download a complete Warcraft III version 1.28.5 from our site or the mirrors
Warcraft 3 1.28.5 (Mirror 6) Pass: 698366
Warning: don't install any third party software, all files can be downloaded directly through your browser. If the file is not found or not accessible, try another mirror
About This archive contains the game after a regular installation with the official Blizzard setup. Some files were added/altered to support Eurobattle.net Client.
Extract the zip to the directory you want your game to be in. Note that it should not contain any non-english symbols!
Option 2 (Not recommended)
Since Eurobattle doesn't support 1.29 version yet, you will have to downgrade your game back to 1.28.5 if you choose this option
Download and run Warcraft III Installer. It will automatically download all files and install the game for you. It always installs the latest official version, currently that is 1.29.2.
If you do not own CD-keys, you can use these in order to be able to launch the game after install (these keys are banned online but they are good enough to start the game):
Downgrade from 1.29 to 1.28.5
1. Make sure to backup your game directory to avoid losing your license keys
2. Download and extract 1.28.5 zip archive into your Warcraft III directory
3. Download and install Eurobattle.net Client
4. In case you are receiving the "ijl15.dll Missing" error, you can download it here and place into your Warcraft III directory
- File migration failed/repeats itself/files in use etc: File migration errors
Installing Warcraft III 1.26 for DotA Gateway
Download the game from any of the mirrors below:
Extract it to any folder and select the resulting path in Eurobattle.net Client
Installing Eurobattle.net Client
Eurobattle.net provides its services to all users, no matter if they have a licensed copy of the game or not. If you don't have the license keys, Eurobattle.net Client will provide you with temporary ones which will let you connect to our servers.
1) Make sure that you have Warcraft III of any version lower or equal to 1.28.5 installed on your computer. The best way to obtain it is by downloading it from our site: Warcraft III 1.28.5 Complete
2) Download and install Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 and Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 x86 here or from the official Microsoft site unless you have them already. These frameworks are required in order to be able to use our Client.
3) Download the newest Eurobattle.net installer v9
4) Unzip the installer and launch it.
5) Progress through the installation, make sure to select the desired Warcraft III path and the path you want the Client to be installed to:
In this example D:\Games\Warcraft III\Warcraft III - 1.28.5 is the path to the Warcraft III copy which will be used by the Client and C:\Program Files (x86)\Eurobattle.net the Client's location on disc.
Note that the path MUST contain only English characters.
6) After the installation has been successfully completed, the Client's shortcut will appear on your desktop:
7) Launch the Client and wait patiently until it patches your game (if necessary). You might be asked to confirm the installation of patches (their size varies from ~50 MB to ~950 MB).
The Client should update your game automatically if an update is required but it is also possible to force a patch manually in case something goes wrong or your current patch is corrupted. It can be done by clicking on the "Perform full W3 update" button on the "Update" tab.
8) Lastly, add Eurobattle.net/gproxy.exe and Warcraft III/w3l.exe to the whitelist in your antivirus (especially Avast is notorious for removing the files silently).
- VCRUNTIME140.DLL is missing - 0xc000007b Error - Api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll is missing - Gproxy.exe is missing & w3l.exe is missing - Unable to validate game version - Unable to connect to Battle.net
For existing users
If you have Eurobattle.net Client already installed it should automatically update itself and the game on startup.
Upgrade from older versions to 1.28.5
Client should detect an autoupdate and update itself. Upon restart it will detect an outdated W3 version and try to update the game on it's own after you agree with the dialog. Simply wait a minute or so for the client to update your game to 1.28.5. Game autoupdate should work if you have no game mods and are using the English version of the game.
If quick update fails, client will ask you to do a full game upgrade instead. Full game upgrade downloads all essential game files and can take some time. You can either accept and wait
or use Warcraft III Installer to update instead. You can always use the setup to update your game as long as the latest version on official battle.net is 1.28.5. After you update using Warcraft III Setup make sure to run installer v9 as well!
If you have non-english game, you should always use setup to upgrade if possible. If Eurobattle is on an older game version than official, you either need to use our full game upgrade and use english version or find correct files to downgrade your copy of the game yourself.
Note that you can't login on server using your forum account.
Compile the latest version of bncsutil and vesioncheck should work without custom hashes. If you can't do that, here are the hashes:
bnet_custom_war3version = 28 bnet_custom_exeversion = 0 5 28 1 bnet_custom_exeversionhash = 201 63 116 96 bnet_custom_passwordhashtype = pvpgn
bnet_custom_war3version = 26 bnet_custom_exeversion = 1 0 26 1 bnet_custom_exeversionhash = 39 240 218 47 bnet_custom_passwordhashtype = pvpgn