Eurobattle.net provides its services to all users, no matter if they have a licensed copy of the game or not. If you don't have the license keys, Eurobattle.net Client will provide you with temporary ones which will let you connect to our servers.
1) Make sure that you have Warcraft III 1.28.5 or 1.26a installed on your computer.
2) Download and install Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 and Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 x86 here or from the official Microsoft site unless you have them already. These frameworks are required in order to be able to use our Client.
3) Download the newest Eurobattle.net installer v10
4) Unzip the installer and launch it.
5) Progress through the installation, make sure to select the desired Warcraft III path and the path you want the Client to be installed to:
Note that the path MUST contain only English characters.
6) After the installation has been successfully completed, the Client's shortcut will appear on your desktop:
7) Launch the Client and wait patiently until it patches your game (if necessary). You might be asked to confirm the installation of patches (their size varies from ~50 MB to ~950 MB).
8) Lastly, add Eurobattle.net/gproxy.exe and Warcraft III/w3l.exe to the whitelist in your antivirus (especially Avast is notorious for removing the files silently).
Eurobattle.net Staff wishes you all to utterly enjoy your gaming and come back to this place whenever you'd like to have fun.